Monday was insane, crazy, over-the-top busy. So today I present...Multitude Tuesday!
Counting my blessings, one by one:
56. My chair-It's old, it's no longer beautiful, but I love it.
57. Green daffodil shoots--Spring is a long way off, but I like seeing green.
58. Two superb new recipes that we've created/adapted--Greek mac and cheese and a sausage-potato-kale soup
59. Yogurt and granola
(Yes, my 10:30 lunch was a while ago, and it is not yet suppertime!)
62. Ice day with power still on!
63. Sleeping 'til 8.
64. Some potential progress a long time coming
65. Anything by Selwyn Hughes; reading Christ-Empowered Living
66. Finding good books for $1
67. Stacks of old Victoria magazines
68. Tenth Avenue North and their insightful, penetrating lyrics
70. Reconnecting with a friend
What's on your list today?