Saturday, November 16, 2013

Psalm 25: Old News

Psalm 25:6-7 reads:
Remember your mercy, O Lord, and your steadfast love,

    for they have been from of old.

Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
    according to your steadfast love remember me,
    for the sake of your goodness, O Lord!
 This morning, I saw the contrast of young and old.
Lord, Your love--ancient, Alpha, without-beginning-or-ending--
stretches so far beyond the limit of my "young" sins 
that it's unfathomable.
The vastness of Your cleansing mercy 
contained in the crimson blood of Christ 
shed for me
covers my past, present, and future sin.
I am undone.
--------
74. early Christmas shopping with a plan!
75. pleasant time with teens
76. reading a whole book
77. Ann Voskamp's new book for Advent
78. a new exercise DVD that's leaving me ridiculously sore
79. fuzzy socks
80. a manicure
81. fun items for a care package
82. The Lord guiding me in new paths
Following,
Ginger




1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Sandy's place today. So glad I stopped by! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete