Monday, November 25, 2013

In Which I am Thankful for Cat Litter

One of my gift-counting goals is to learn to look at the flip-side of things to see the blessing.
That's sounds Pollyannaish (Look on the bright side!), but I don't mean it that way.
I want to see through the eyes of the sovereignty of the mighty and good God Who really does do all things well.
I want to major on majors and quit letting minors eat my lunch.
Take, for example, when an entire Chic-Fil-A mocha milkshake spilled under my car seat.
I'm thankful for the grace to stay calm.
I'm thankful I was on the phone with my sister, and her brilliant mind went into action.
She suggested cat litter (it absorbs liquid and odors), and I'm thankful I still had some in the basement.
I'm thankful I'm not the teen who needs money and therefore will be stuck outside in the cold today vacuuming it up.
*wink*
Following,
Ginger
-------
84. Christmas music at the end of this week
85. updating my phone this week also--hopefully no more daily battery issues
86. warm house
87. baking
88. finding some gluten-free recipes that will help me feel a bit less left out
89. a week at home!  I love being at home.
90. secret Christmas crafting
91. Thanksgiving--my favorite

1 comment: