Another computer-napping left me postless yesterday--again. In an effort to not lose my focus (or my blogging mojo), I'm offering a deep breath of gratitude.
1. This sunshine
3. Turning leaves and cooler temperatures
4. A chocolate cheesecake sitting in my freezer
6. Friends who've rolled with it through these tumultuous
7. Worship music
8. A new Beth Moore devotional
9. The book of Mark
10. A day off Friday to drive DD#1 to a college interview
12. A word fitly spoken
13. Prayer for the will of God, the glory of God
There, a baker's dozen of blessings; like tea and cookies, they are a pause that refreshes in this midweek.
What's in your "deep breath" this week?