Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello, Monday: Summer Speeding By So Fast It's Already Tuesday

Somebody throw on the brakes, will ya?
 
This super-short summer (seriously, nearly a month shorter than last year courtesy a change in the school calendar) is whizzing by at break-neck speed.
In fact, I meant to post this yesterday, but I got sidelined by a back pain flare-up and never got my blogging mojo.  
Today, I'm counting on prayer and Motrin to keep the pain at bay and let me get some projects done.
Today's shout-outs:
Hello, blooms!  I'm excited you're arriving one by one!
This zinnia is "volunteer" from last year.
It has NINE buds on it.
Hello, homemade laundry detergent--whole post about you coming soon!
Hello, lemon thyme (and rosemary-'cause rosemary makes lots of things better) bread; recipe coming soon.
Hello, basil and blackberries and buds on the squash plants. 
The freezer's empty from last year's crop and it's time for some replacements!
Hello, spray paint. 
 
 I'm nervous about using you today because of the clouds forming, but I'm looking forward to putting you to work on my porch.
Hello, laundry room redo.  Long overdue.  Somebody help me pick out fabric.
Hello, fun mail!  Watch for the big reveal soon!
Hello, No Other Gods Bible Study.  Wow.  You're timely. 

 What's on tap on your Monday Tuesday?
Be blessed, 
 Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Yes, it's been one of those weeks where Monday's post is on Tuesday. Love your list. The flowers are lovely. I'm dealing with arm pain and steroids. Hope your back is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your blog, thank you for your sharing http://loversecert.webs.com

    ReplyDelete