Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello Monday: First Full Week of Summer Edition

Hello, Monday!  
Hello, June.  I heart you and your sun and flowers and lazy days projects!
 

Hello, near-death experience. 
Recovering with a nap on DD#1's bed.  Excuse the unfolded laundry.  Teen believes bed=closet.

 Katniss slipped out the back door this morning and into the jaws of the dog.  I awoke to the sounds of vicious battle,
 but Big Red prevailed. 
My hero--plants gardens, does dishes, saves lives.  
 In typical feline fashion, Katniss was traumatized but not particularly grateful.

Hello, dental work.  I weally wuuve having a numb mouph. 

Hello, summer Bible study. 
 
 Day three and you're already eating my lunch.  

Hello dirty house.  I've ignored your piles of junk, but now it's crunch time.  I shall be relentless...
right after I finish my new library book.
Be blessed, 
Ginger

Linking back up here.





2 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday. I love that you sound laid back and relaxed... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay for summer vacation! I can't wait - we our out of school Friday!

    I hope to be posting more, now that things seem to have calmed down a bit! I have alot stiring in my heart!!

    Big hug!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete