It's crunch time for getting all the thoughts swirling in my head on paper for our Ladies' Gathering, so this post is the cream-puff collection of what's been in my head this week.
1. Heard an anguished "Ahhhhhh!" from the basement.
Found Big Red in the middle of septic tank overflow that invaded the basement.
No pictures, you'rewelcome.
Incidentally, my handy husband has figured out that he can save us thousands by fixing the problem himself.
Which leads us to
2. Sunday: Celebrated this cutie-who-can-do-anything-including-repairing-septic-tanks
and a special 13th birthday on the same day.
Note the ghetto-fabulous wrapping of these gifts.
Exhibits A and B of why this is just a wanna-be crafting blog.
3. Monday: Made a batch of chow-chow,
leaving me with *just* eight more cabbages from our garden to use/give away in the next week.
4. Tuesday: Picked up this:
Couldn't resist modeling this shot after the 80,000,000 car ads I've viewed since the beginning of June. They make me think of this
5. Wednesday: Admiring the flower awesomeness on our deck.
The rockin' handyman hubs also has a green thumb.
6. Thursday: Getting serious with all this.
You might not hear from me tomorrow.;)
What's up at your house?