Back to School approaches rapidly!
This week's To-Do List
1. Cook and freeze assorted meat for quick meal-prep--done (almost); bbq and pork chops still left to finish
2. Back to School wardrobe refreshing for teens-- Check! Hallelujah!
3. Cutie-patootie notebooks and assorted office supplies purchased-- Check!
4. Classroom Cutification Projects--in progress; planning to wrap this up today.
5. Enjoy Crayola-colored Zinnias in the garden--Check!
This is exciting because a)zinnias remind me of home since my mom grew them every year, and b)deer consider them salted caramel chocolate truffles. Blooms mean these guys
are earning their dog chow.
What's on your to-do list today?