Friday, July 27, 2012

What To Do If You Don't Have a Cricut

If you love subway art,

and all your sticky letters are too small or have permanent adhesive,

and you don't find out that there really is a place in your town that makes engineer prints until weeks later,


and you tend to be impatient and make a lot of mistakes,
(all photos belong to dwellinginthehouse.  Thanks so much!)
make your subway sign on a chalkboard.
You're welcome.
Happy Friday!
(Won't be around here much next week; summer is slipping away, and I'm focusing on my family!)
Be blessed,
Ginger

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I have a slight chalkboard obsession, but I totally need to learn to write with chalk a little better.

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to show my ignorance.....what is a cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute chalkboard sign. Per the comment you left on my blog, you DO have time to cutify your bookcase. Mine took me three days. Spray paint dries fast. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete