1. I hid these in my cabinet.
2. The color of homegrown tomatoes makes me smile.
4. This man sweats on my deck every Saturday after his run.
5. Pumpkin-chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream and nutmeg:
6. Sleeping a total of 18 hours the last two nights after 10 days of insomnia drove me here at midnight to avoid waking Big Red:
7. After wrestling with a broken sliding glass door all summer, I want to open and close this new paned one 10 times a day just for fun.
8. Tiny rows of collards in our mini-garden:
9. Spotted on a maple tree in our yard:
10. This Word remains sure and strong, no matter what:
Psalm 62:11-12 (New International Version)
11 One thing God has spoken,
two things have I heard:
that you, O God, are strong,
12 and that you, O Lord, are loving.
Surely you will reward each person
according to what he has done.
Counting my blessings,