I have about 15 seconds to write this post, but I wanted to throw some stuff out there for the world to see.
1. First, a shout-out to my new followers! I’ve noticed your arrival over the last few weeks, I appreciate you so much! Thanks for reading. I promise to one day make sense. Pinky-promise.
PS I heart comments. ;-0
2. The Apple Bistro Pizza was fabulous! ( You should trust me, Kristy!) A tad less garlic would have suited Big Red, but overall, it’s a winner.
3. Local gals: Nov. 13 is the Fall Ladies’ Gathering at our church. Please join us! I’m speaking. Pray hard.
4. Kinda makes you want to say hmmmm…… I read an article that pointed out a bizarre phenomenon: both Oprah and NBC hosted discussions on improving education featuring “experts”—but NO teachers.
Um. An expert in education who isn’t an educator. Let me ponder this while I
grade papers, plan lessons, wait until my planning time to go the bathroom teach.
6. I’m done fussing, promise.
7. For now.
8. My one-year blogaversary is coming up soon! A celebration is in order.
9. One day soon it will be autumn and stay autumn for more than three days. I wait expectantly.
10. That’s all for now! Be blessed, imaginary friends!