It's Tuesday, dark and early,
and I've exercised (go, me)
and made the coffee...
and school got cancelled.
No sleeping in for me on our predicted snow day.
Instead, I sit in pre-dawn darkness and count blessings,
a day late by Blogsphere standards
because I spent yesterday evening
blessed by a long conversation with my best friend.
(She's also my hairdresser--long talks and fresh color for the win!)
Regardless of the day of the week,
are you counting gifts?
Seeing small helps me live large.
140. snow day!'
142. a good night's sleep in a warm bed
143. just a hint of flavored coffee mixed with French roast--yum
144. Lemon Cheesecake Muffins--'cause who doesn't need another lemon muffin?
145. watching sisters hug one another willingly!
146. long conversations with a friend
147. a friend who immediately "gets" your dream
148. the discipline of early exercise
149. watching God's people step up to the plate to meet a need
150. Hearing my mother's voice on the phone
Linking up with Multitude Monday