One of the things I love about photography is that it taught me to see.
Angles, light, shadow--pictures form in my head even when my camera isn't in hand.
Counting gifts teaches seeing.
John 1 says "we have seen His glory"--
and I wonder, what if that is not just for disciples who saw Him in the flesh;
what if it is also for us, that with vision, we also could see His glory.
Lord, teach me to see.
and a day off from school (yay),
and I am relishing this day at home and counting gifts.
101. Mama doing so much better!
104. Lemon Pound Cake muffins
106. my bifocals ;0
107. someone speaking His Word to my child--and she listened
108. The Word will win because the Light wins
110. sleeping in
111. Jan Karon's books--like comfort food for my mind
112. the earache and snow that kept me from visiting Mama this weekend wasn't around when she had her surgery