Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Mantel

Hello, Friday!
This might be one of the few Fridays I'm not enthusiastic about because it's the Friday of spring break.  Fastest.week.ever.
One of the other speedy things this year was the arrival of Easter.  
I had my mantel ready, but I never had time to post it.  
So today I'll show you the Easter Spring mantel!
This mantel features my favorite neutral, green.  (Look outside.  Unless you live out west, green is the background color, right?  
It's the new neutral.)
It has my favorite antique chalkboard.
My favorite thrifted-$1.50-each candlesticks are up there along with a few of my favorite books and one of my favorite vases from my mom.
Finally, it has (had) my favorite early spring flowers, daffodils and forsythia, now deceased.  Yes, I really should bring in something fresh, but my to-do list today is rather lengthy--and I needed to get this post done ASAP!
So without further ado (because that explanation took a long time), here it is:



 Don't you love the glitter bunny?  It was  Silhouette project from this post.
Be blessed,
Ginger
linking up here and here

5 comments:

  1. I love your spring mantel! The green is such a fresh, bright color. Great job on your thrifted finds. That makes the decorating even more fun. :0) Our Simply Create Link party is going on right now. I would love to have you link up, as I'm sure my followers would like to see what you created too. Hope to see you soon!

    Melissa
    redflycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Hope the rest of the school year flies by peacefully for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it!! So fresh and clean looking!!

    have a great weekend!

    xoTiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute~! Ginger, you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out so cute!! I'm so excited to decorate the mantel in our new house.

    ReplyDelete