Hello/goodbye weekend temps that had us fooled! For a day or two, we could believe spring was coming.
Hello, cold. Again.
Hello, same sweaters. Every year I say I'm going to find some "springier" styles to help me through the March/April wardrobe blahs, but I never get around to it. Now all the stores seem to think it's June.
Hello, $20 prom dress! *Fist pump* You're gorgeous enough without the phenomenal price tag, but I'm so thankful for it! (And so is my girl, who was pretty darn excited to find you.)
Hello, Easter mantel. I'm showing you off later this week. (I need all the blog help I can get these days!)
Counting my blessings, one by one:
88. Gifts from God that make little things joyful--like consignment store prom dresses! I love that He shows up in the small.
89. Great worship services
90. The complexity and perfection of the Word--breathtaking
91. The veil was torn! Hallelujah!
93. broccoli plants
94. enough carrots pulled from the garden to feed the Easter bunny and all his pals
95. hot chocolate with marshmallows
96. ...and whipped cream
97. a really good pen
98. a clean sheet of paper
99. birthday cards in the mail