Rambling run-down of our week:
1. Today is DD#2’s birthday. Twelve years old. Twelve.
No more babies at my house.
brownies triple-chocolate muffins for breakfast.
‘Cause it’s her birthday.
2. We are having a yard-sale tomorrow.
After spending the night in our spider-infested, unfinished basement,
we knew it was time to do something.
Getting rid of the Barbie dollhouse collecting dust in the corner (see #1)
is a good place to start.
3. Praying it doesn’t rain tomorrow.
4. Monday: super-productive basement cleanout.
Tuesday: complete waste of a day
Wednesday: slightly more useful than Tuesday
Thursday: got lots done; wonderful time at Bible study
Today: lay on couch and read mystery. Roused to busyness by need for birthday cake.
5. Wondering if Pilates burns enough calories to make up for said birthday cake plus
Be blessed this weekend!