Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On a Tuesday

Outside my window: the first of the daffodils!

DSC_0554

Frustrating me: my fancy-smancy camera, because I can’t figure out how to get crisp, lovely pictures of my daffodils with it

DSC_0558

Looking forward to: speaking at our spring Ladies’ Gathering in a few weeks

Making me long for May: kids with too-early spring fever and the stack of ungraded papers on my desk

Heavy on my heart: my little town and its teachers and business people, who have yet to experience any form of “economic recovery”

Speaking peace to my heart: God’s faithful promises spoken through His word (hanging out in Joshua 1-3 lately)

Formerly in my empty bowl: nutella and strawberries—mmmmm…..

Memorizing: 2 Corinthians 5:17

2 Corinthians 5:17 (New International Version)

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Be blessed,

Ginger

2 comments:

  1. "Formerly in my empty bowl..." I had to smile. A delicious combination, tasting like summer. And it is still snowing in South Dakota... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you tell the difference between a daffodil and a jonquil? We lived in Arkansas for 6 years and there they had a big Jonquil Festival. I can't tell them apart!

    I bought our first Nutella just 2 days ago. Can't wait to try it on strawberries!

    ReplyDelete