Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Going M.I.A. (Mothering in Action)

DSC02971

The next two weeks look a little different here at the ‘House.  Yesterday, we put DD#2 on a bus to church camp, so DD#1 and I have some one-on-one time planned (i.e. shopping and Starbucks).  Next week, it reverses; DD#1 leaves to serve with a youth mission team, and DD#2 and I will craft and browse antique shops.  (NO clothes shopping.  ZERO. ZIP. NADA.)

All to say, I may be a bit M.I.A. around Bloggyland.

I’ll be busy being Mom.

Regularly scheduled programming will return shortly, with a few updates in the line-up.  Beginning in August, Mondays at Dwelling in the House will be devoted to “tips from the teacher”, a view from the other side of the desk to help your child (and you) have a better school year.  If you have specific questions/topics you’d like to see addressed in those posts, let me know.  Other days, I’ll give you a chance to link your best back-to-school advice! 

Let me hush; my kids don’t like it when we talk school in July! ;-0

Be blessed today!

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your family Ginger. I need to do the same thing.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete