Monday, May 20, 2013

May in Memos

Attn: School Board
Re: calendar
Whoever decided to have a month of school after testing does not teach.  Just sayin'.
Signed,
A Tired Teacher

Attn: Blogger
Re: Font Sizes
I can't get happy.  Every font I like is either microscopic or gigantic.  Apparently, "normal" is for people without bifocals and "large" is for kindergarteners.  Please remedy.  
Thanks,
A Bifocal-ed Blogger
P.S.   While you're at it, could you write a few posts for me?  Thanks.

Attn: Waistline
Re: Size
Pls. ignore dessert helpings.  Sugar needed to survive next few days.  Thks.
Signed,
Distracted Dieter

Attn: Weather
Re: Rain
Go away.  Come again another day.
Thanks,
A Soggy  Seed Sower

Attn: Katniss the Kitten
Re: Advice
Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Thks,
The Mgt.

Attn: Slow Cooker
Re: Supper Every Night
We are BFFs.

Attn: Bloggy Friends
Re: Apology (With apologies to William Carlos Williams)
I have read your posts.
I liked them
And you probably expected me to say so.
Forgive me;
May is busy,
and my children have kidnapped the computer.

Be blessed,
Ginger

3 comments:

  1. Love love love love your post!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - drop by my blog and see my post - I mention you ... no pressure to respond w/a post - just enjoy. Love your post. ;)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete