1. Join Weight Watchers so you won’t eat constantly while you can’t exercise.
2. Find a new favorite blogger and realize you’re from the same hometown.
3. Feel slightly homesick.
4. Remember that it is 999* degrees in your hometown with approximately 177,659 gnats.
5. View unfinished projects. Decide you don’t really like the white chair as much as you thought you would.
(Ignore clutter in this picture.)
(Which one do you like best?)
7. Lament again that Mom’s sewing lessons didn’t really take.
8. Sigh heavily.
9. Listen to
slave laborers daughters whine about helping their poor, invalid mother.
10. Offer heartfelt prayers of gratitude for them anyway.