With my severe case of blogger’s block, I’ve had some difficulty deciding what to write. A few ideas just haven’t come to fruition. . . .
1. Standardized Testing: the Surefire Way to Hold Students Accountable
2. Amazing No-Calorie Chocolate Desserts!
3. Teaching Your 7th Grader to LOVE Editing and Punctuation
4. Family, Home, Career: You CAN Have It All
5. Making Your Teenager into a Morning Person
6. Managing Your Hormones the Middle School Way
Posts I’m Still Considering:
1. Convincing Your Husband You’ve Cooked in 3 Easy Steps
2. Clean Clothes are So Yesterday
3. Trends in Home Decor: Grimy Floors
4. Fourteen Ways to Make Your 14 Year-old Miserable
5. Blessed by Blogging Buddies
Wait! I really could write that last one! ;-0