Saturday, January 3, 2015

Scripture and a Snapshot: Flint and Diamond

Since Christmas, I've been reading Ezekiel.
Hard words for hard times.
Ezekiel breaks my heart and troubles my spirit and calls me to pray.
I don't take it lightly.

That being said, I am not playing fast and loose with scripture here. 
 I recognize the ramifications of this verse for Ezekiel, that God is preparing him for one tough assignment.

While I don't consider my assignment to be equivalent in the truest way,
 Ezekiel 3:9 still speaks to me as I prepare to go back to school as both teacher and student.

Not gonna lie--this year's group is one of those groups.  
The ones that come along every few years and make all teachers question their callings and lament society in general. 
 Individually, some are sweet, but collectively, they are trying. 
 Add to them some graduate school courses that look like doozies and my stomach sinks. 

When all is said and done, I want to have been obedient, even if I can't see the results.  

So I am asking for flint and diamond, 
a "forehead" stronger than their disinterest, 
an impenetrable wall to keep out discouragement, a shield for the battle,
I'm moving forward, after all.

Following,
Ginger
Linking here and here and here and here.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you as you journey ahead. I understand your thoughts as I have had some similar this year with my students and wondering what it is that is going on in their hearts and heads. As I have prayed for these young hearts I realize that I am planting seeds and I need to let God be the one to water and bring for the fruit and I have to put them in His hands. May He renew your heart and refresh your spirit as you do hard things.

    Blessings!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need The To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅

      The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

      We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

      Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
      We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

      Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
      ▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
      ▪️Computer Hacking ✅
      ▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
      ▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
      ▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
      ▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
      ▪️Hack detecting ✅
      ▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅
      ▪️Credit Score Manipulation ✅
      ▪️ Deleting Criminal Records✅
      ▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
      ▪️Binary Option Money Recovery ✅
      ▪️Scam Money Recovery✅ And lots more......

      ✳️ SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: we also specialize in Scam Bounty, as we chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ❌ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing.


      Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email to the Emails Address provided below.
      pythonaxhacks@gmail.com
      pythonaxservices@gmail.com

      PYTHONAX.
      2020 © All Right Reserved.

      Delete
  2. Praying for you here too, Ginger, as you step out in faith and obedience. I pray that by God's grace you might see the fruit of your faithfulness, but even if you don't, He let's nothing go to waste. May you have strength to persevere, peace and wisdom in your heart, and glimpses of joy in unexpected places.
    Happy New Year, friend across the sea. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, now, that you will shine for Jesus in whatever circumstances you face.

    ReplyDelete