Believe it or not, our school system managed to eck out a few days of Winter Break despite some snow days,
so here I am at home again on a Monday.
I must confess I love being home on Monday.
It's almost...decadant,somehow, like an orange cream cheese scone.
It's a gift.
204. The whole world coated in sugar frosting.
205....but now it's melted! #IlovetheSouth
206. Milder weather for a few days
207. Being able to take my walk outside without icy winds and/or mud puddles
208. House church meeting here yesterday--I love opening my home.
209. New faces in our group--with two of the best-behaved children I've ever met.
210. A friend being able to begin college classes again.
211. Red in the morning--even if it is "shepherd's warning".
212. Tree silhouettes.
213-214. Heavy red fleece and bright green top for a total of $6. I love thrifting!
215. Purple flowers from the grocery store
216. Pinterest..and pinterest projects done!
217. Teen having lunch with a friend
218, A whole day planned with my friend on Wednesday!
219. PW's sour cream pancakes
220. hugs from a 14 year old!
222. Teen-meltdown-crisis that ends in laughter and forgiveness
223. Pain in my back much better
224. " Truth...is God's very reality revealing itself--occuring!--in Jesus." (quoted in The New International Commentary on the New Testament)
What are you counting today?