It's almost here.
Thanksgiving is around the corner, and it's my favorite holiday. I love the family, the food, the weather, the anticipation of Advent.
This year, I toyed with the idea of writing a thankful post every day in November, but I've learned that blogging goals + the current realities of my life= epic failure.
So I'm going to do the best I can and be thankful for grace.
Seven things I'm thankful for on the 7th of November:
1. Big Red--He prays; he studies the Word;he applies the Word; he makes me laugh; he fixes things; he's my best friend.
2. My children and all the joys and challenges and prayers they represent
3. Our home--There's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in this place, and I am grateful for it.
4. My job--Right now, it's God's provision for us. As long as it lasts, I thank Him for it.
5. Bible Study
6. The precious women who taught me to study and have studied with me over the years
7. Sunrises--They're like personal paintings from the Father; I feel like He's showing off for me.
What are you thankful for this Thursday?