Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Dare and a List

Based on my blogging, one could conclude that I am never on time.

I join blogging parties late and catch on to blogging trends when they are  so yesterday.

In real life, I’m actually quite punctual, thankyouverymuch, but I’m joining the Joy Dare almost two months and a day “late”.

Though, of course, it’s never too late to give thanks.

3 hard eucharisteos

Watching my daughter’s faith tested by fire

Modern medicine that peers into the mysteries of our bodies

Hospital bills that will answer the question of what we really believe about God’s provision

3 ways you feel the love of God

Soup and cupcakes from a friend

Prayers from the Body of Christ poured over my family

A med-tech who brought us the Word just when the enemy had done his best to knock us down

3 gifts in shadows

Winter trees on the lawn

Blue morning before dawn

Whirling and beeping of the feed pump that nourishes my girl in her sleep (odd, I know)

3 gifts that were Plan B’s

Walking away from a job I loved a few years ago

Two years of substitute teaching

My classroom now

A gift at breakfast, lunch, and supper

Bran muffins and peanut butter

Piddling around town with DD#1

Time around the table with this list

Be blessed today,

Ginger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment