Verbs for the week:
1. Yawned: all day! My nemesis insomnia was back yesterday.
2. Waited: 2 hours in the doctor’s office with sick DD#1. She’s still my baby, even if she is only an inch shorter than I am.
3. Melted: record albums into bowls. Why, you may ask? What, you don’t do that at your house? The answer will come later this week!
4. Devoured: Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes! Oh. my.
5. Weighed: two pounds more this week. Grr. See #4.
6. Studied: Feast of Tabernacles. Ladies’ Gathering coming up in November at our church.
7. Overwhelmed: See #6.
That about covers it.