1. Unbelievably, it is only Tuesday. I feel like we’ve been in school for weeks rather than days.
2. I have worked out on the elliptical twice this week (doctor’s suggestion) with minimal ankle pain. Yay!
3. Three more weeks of Breaking Free; we’re in the nuts and bolts part—the doing-the-thing part—where it gets real. Pray hard.
4. I heart gardens with fresh vegetables. Okra, butter beans, and tomatoes on the menu tonight.
5. I double-heart signs of maturity in my kids. Hold on, weary mama. God is faithful.
6. Yes, I know that tomorrow I may have to take that one back. Just not the last part.
7. Good news: low humidity.
8. Bad news: no rain in forecast
9. Basement renovations coming along nicely! Hint: it’s orange. I like it.
10. Make that nine things; the pork chops are burning!