Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday in Four Acts

Act I
Primping
The new hair pic I promised (and what is, quite possibly, the most awkward photographic moment ever):
  Humidity + curls + early grays=a whole summer of bad hair days,so I'm lovin' this cut.

Act II
Pascal's Principle and Other Goodies
One child in 8th grade Advanced Science and a junior in Honors Chemistry mean I'm relearning a bunch of vocabulary I haven't used since high school.  Want to know about potential energy?  How about exothermic reactions?  Just ask.  Better yet, ask my children.

Act III
Puppies
10:00 pm last night--My dogs barking.
10:45--Dogs still barking.
11:00--Neighbor's dog joins the fun.
1:30 am--Dogs are asleep.  I'm not.

Act IV
Pillows
Teenage girls,presumably intelligent enough to be taking aforementioned science classes, are pillow-fighting in the living room over the relative quality of Adele and Taylor Swift.  
I need intermission.
Be blessed today.
Ginger

3 comments:

  1. I think this is the first time I've seen your face! Why hello you! I like the haircut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Lovely to see you! Good hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello sweet Ginger - love seeing you -- I already feel like I kind of know you, but seeing you -- love it!

    have a great weekend!
    xoTiffany

    ReplyDelete