New week’s resolution (yes, new weeks can begin on Friday):
blog every day this week.
Since the Errant Blogger is also an English teacher, she felt a tad guilty about requiring papers from moaning middle schoolers while avoiding the written word herself.
She’s conscientious like that.
However, since it is Friday, I’m cheating a little by participating in Fill in the Blank Fridays.
Consider it a writing warm-up for grown-ups.
1. The best thing I did all week was pray with a friend.
2. Bible study and coffee first thing in the morning make me super happy.
3. Pets should be low maintenance (like cats) but not smelly (like birds) or boring ( like fish) .
4. Knowing Christ has redeemed me is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to everything! I love the pumpkin waffles, the leaves, the chilly temperatures, the frost, the cozy sweaters….
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a macro lens (highly unrealistic) and a sugar bowl (quite possible, though dull). .
7. This weekend I am going to start planning our fall Ladies’ Gathering, help a friend, do laundry, and
grade papers nap.
What’s going on over at your house?