Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quickest of Quick Words

Spring has sprung around here (finally), and that means the something-going-on-almost-every-night season is cranking up, but I wanted to say hello!
Words for the Week:
Thankful...that Big Red returned safely from another mission trip to Belize; we serve a great and mighty God!
             ...for friends who let us use their showers last night when we discovered a leaky hot water heater.
             ...for provision to replace said hot-water heater and tank.  
Happy...for DD#1, who had a sticky situation resolved in an unexpected blessing
Basking...in sunshine and temps in the 70's.  Woot!
Studying...1 John.  I'm using the slow and deep SOAP method, and I'm lovin' it.
Already...mentally planning next school year.
Relieved...that the ladybug discovered in my coffee pot after I brewed a cup didn't poison my cup. (Poor ladybug.)
What are your words this week?
Be blessed,
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Love this - adore you friend! My words:

    thankful
    heavy
    full
    sad
    broken
    encouraged
    loved

    xoTiffany

    ReplyDelete