Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pinning and Pining

I’m dreaming of…

Storing School Supplies.

image via pinterest

an organized classroom;

buy old painting.  Put letter stickers on it.  Paint over the whole thing.  Peel off stickers.

image

of a cool porch project;

Cheesecake in a jar.

image

of cheesecake in a jar, for obvious reasons;

Red, Yellow, Mason Jars, Vintage Decor

image

of summer vacation;

oats, greek yogurt-58 calories per muffin...FIFTY EIGHT!

image

Of these muffins, which have 58 calories each;

Coconut Cream Pie Bars

image

of these, which probably have 7,543 calories each;

Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them ; attached to wall with sticky tack

image

of the Word written on my walls;

i need to put this in my office, in my room, on my phone, in my car, everywhere!

image

of the Word written on my heart.

Be blessed today,

Ginger

2 comments: